RN to BS Nursing Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of the program of study, it is expected that the graduate will:
- Synthesize knowledge from the humanities, sciences, and nursing theory as a basis for making decisions in the practice of nursing.
- Provide holistic nursing care that contributes to safe and quality outcomes among individuals, families, and communities.
- Collaborate with other healthcare team members to foster optimal health of individuals, families, and communities.
- Provide culturally sensitive care with diverse populations in local, regional, national, and global settings.
- Plan and implement theory-based and evidence-based nursing interventions in the care of individuals, families, and communities.
- Exhibit civic and leadership behaviors to guide practice and foster the attainment of health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities.
- Demonstrate professional accountability and advocacy in making ethical decisions through adherence to professional standards.