The Moravian College Career Center is committed to assisting students explore, discover, experience and succeed in their chosen career paths by providing appropriate resources and programs as well as assisting with hands-on learning opportunities. We guide and support students as they strive to enter graduate school and the world of work.
Information in this website is intended for students, alumni, employers, faculty and parents.
NEW! Join our LinkedIn groups
• Moravian College Greyhound Alumni Network - Learn about and discuss alumni events and benefits.
• Moravian College Career Center - Learn about and discuss career development related topics, events and opportunities.
• Hound Links - A subgroup of the Moravian College Career Center group devoted to connecting alumni to other alumni and students to establish mentoring relationships
Practice Test Preparation
Free Practice Test for the GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT Tests!
Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
Alumni- Tell us your good news!
We are excited to hear what you are up to. Have you enrolled in graduate school? Have you obtained employment?
We would like to ask for your assistance in completing the survey online at: http://home.moravian.edu/public/alurel/survey/survey.asp . (If you filled out this survey earlier, please update us on any changes or list any additions).
This information is intended to provide us with an understanding of how our students progress after graduation. Additionally, this information helps us to formulate our annual placement report and improve our services accordingly. This information is for campus use only and student names are not associated with any information.”
Note: When logging into Focus2 use the access code: hound.
Backpack to Briefcase
What: A 2-day professional seminar, Friday & Saturday, January 16 & 17, 2015, coordinated by the Career Development Center, to help educate Juniors & Seniors to prepare for life after Moravian College.
- Hands-on program with industry professionals including resume critiques, a mock interview and an etiquette dinner
- Informative and interactive sessions on topics such as: professionalism and avoiding pitfalls in the workplace, networking and relationship management, life management skills, finding success in employment and graduate school, and personal branding and marketing skills
- Juniors attending will have the opportunity to attend sessions on how to obtain an internship.
Cost: $25. To be refunded after successfully completing the seminar
Deadline: Registration and payment is due November 28, 2014. Space is limited to the first 75 Juniors and Seniors and it may reach capacity before November 28. If registration is full, names will be put on a waiting list.
Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation regarding physical accessibility, please contact the Career Center, at 610 861-1509 or firstname.lastname@example.org.