How can the Career Center help you?
The Career Center assists alumni that are seeking full-time jobs. Whether you are making a career change or you want to advance in your present career field, we can assist you by providing the services listed below.
Services provided by the Career Center
- Individual and group career counseling appointments are available on a limited basis during College breaks. Call 610-861-1509 or email us at email@example.com.
- Career Center Events - See calendar section on side
- A Comprehensive Career Information Library and online resources listing.
- A recommended reading list of materials not currently available in the Career Library.
- Annual Career Fairs
- Career Hound is an online career management system used to search for jobs. Request access by sending your name, email address and year of graduation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incorporate Social Media into Your Job Search
Our alumni are doing fabulous things in graduate school and in the world of work. View the most recent Annual Report to find out where the recent graduating class has gone after Moravian College.