A Liberal Arts Education
Moravian College's liberal education program, through the Learning in Common requirements, is designed to enhance the qualities of judgement and freedom of mind that distinguishes the liberally educated person. Moravian College is strongly committed to the development of analytical and writing skills throughout the curriculum.
Top Personal Qualities / Skills Employers Seek:
- 1. Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- 2. Honesty / integrity
- 3. Teamwork skills (works well with others)
- 4. Interpersonal skills (relates well to others)
- 5. Motivation / initiative
- 6. Strong work ethic
- 7. Analytical skills
- 8. Flexibility / adaptability
- 9. Computer skills
- 10. Organizational skills
Do you know the career options for any given major? These pages describe common career areas, typical employers, and strategies designed to maximize career opportunities. Additionally, the site provides links to other useful resources for each major.
Resources for Liberal Arts Majors
Directory created by the Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers-Liberal Arts Network, 2004-2005.