Services for Parents
The Career Center provides comprehensive career planning services utilizing quality information, materials, technology and a trained staff. This section was created for Moravian parents to learn about the services available to your students. On these pages, you will find many links to our resources. Find out how past Moravian graduates have done after graduation by viewing a portion of our Career Center Annual Report. At the Career Center, our goal is to prepare your student for a tommorow that belongs to them!
A Career Planning Course for Parents is available to you at
Job Web.com Career Planning
The information available on the above website may be helpful in assisting your Moravian College student(s).
- Individual and Group Career Counseling
- Career Center Workshops
- Classroom presentations on a variety of career-related topics
- A Comprehensive Career Information Library
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Annual Career and Employment Fairs
- Online Internship, Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employment listings
- Special programs held in conjunction with faculty, alumni and students
Tools and Assessments
- Career Hound
Online Career Management System used to apply for jobs, internships, and volunteer work.
System of Interactive Guidance and Information: online career guidance system to help students assess their interests and explore various majors and occupations
- The Self-Directed Search
An assessment tool to help students locate occupations to consider. Make an appointment with a Career Center Staff member for this assessment.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (.pdf)
Helps identify personality preferences that can lead to discovering a successful career.
- Strong Interest Inventory (.pdf)
Helps students make satisfying decisions about their careers. Helps identify a focus and begin career planning and exploration process.
- The Alumni Career Advising Program (ACAP)
A listing of alumni committed to providing information and assistance to Moravian students. Assistance can range from spending a day at the graduate's job to receiving an internship and/or job from the alumnus. This listing can be found on Career Hound under the Mentor section.