Comenius Center Students
Individual appointments are available during the summer session, when normal service delivery demands are reduced. A limited number of individual appointments are available to Comenius Center students during January as well.
The Career Center provides the following services to current Comenius Center students
- Referral to known career development professionals and services.
- Students are welcome to attend any Career Center workshops. Please see the calendar section for upcoming dates.
- Use of Career Library materials available in the Career Center and online resources.
- A list of recommended reading not currently available in the Career Library.
- Access to Career Hound, the Career Center online career management system.
- Access to the eSigi career exploration program.
- Access to Career Fairs.
All students are encouraged to attend Career Center workshops that may address their career planning needs. Workshop schedules are available online.
To determine the availability of individual appointments you may contact the Career Center at 610-861-1509. Please indicate that you are a Comenius Center student and provide your name, status, and a brief description of your concerns. All requests will be considered and we will respond within three business days.