Our Pride is Showing!
I have always had enormous pride in being an alumnus of Moravian College. However, I have to admit that my pride has grown exponentially since I have been serving my Alma Mater for the past year as President. Having the good fortune to view first-hand the quality of the programs we offer and the incredible students that graduate from this institution has been a dream come true for me.
It would be difficult to adequately convey to you the great things that are occurring at Moravian. I hope the above slides on a few select recent graduates will make you as proud as I am, and that you will be inspired by the great things these young men and women are doing with their Moravian education.
As the sixth oldest college in the country and the first school to educate women, there are many attributes of which we are proud. Among them are
- Our alumni continue to make a difference in their communities and the world
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranks us in the top 25% in the country for return on investment
- 97% of our graduates complete their degree in four years
- We were named a Top Workplace in the Lehigh Valley for 2014
- We moved up five places in the US News & World Report rankings in part due to the preceding as well as an increase in the number of alumni making gifts
A gift to Annual Giving will help to ensure that our students continue to benefit from that which makes a Moravian education unique. Alumni, myself included, depended upon the generosity of those who went before them for financial support. It is no different today and I hope that you will join me in assisting current students with a gift to the Moravian Scholarship Fund or an area of the College that is important to you.
As always, it is truly an honor to serve as President of Moravian College.
Bryon Grigsby ‘90