The Major in International Management (French/German/Spanish)
The major in international management is jointly offered with the Department of Foreign Languages.
Economics and Business Courses
- Economics 152
- Accounting 157
- Economics 236
- Management 223
- Choose one: Management 231, 251 or 253
- Management 333
Students are encouraged (not required) to take Math 107 (or Econ 156) for their F-2 Math requirement.
- Foreign Language 210, 215, 241
- Free Major Elective (1 course)
- Study Abroad (1 Foreign Language Course at 200 or 300 Level)
- After Study Abroad (1 Foreign Language Course at 300 Level)
Note: Students must take a minimum of six foreign language courses above Foreign Language 105, including 210, 215, 241 or equivalent. Students are encouraged to take Mathematics 107 or Economics 156 for their Learning in Common F2 requirement. Other F2 courses are acceptable. Students are encouraged to take other elective courses with an international focus.
There is no minor offered in international management.