Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS.
To apply for open positions, please combine cover letter, resume, and references into one (1) document. Reference the jobs title in the email subject line and email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise instructed in the job posting. Recommended application format is a Word file.
Click on the links below to view a complete list of job openings per category:
Administrative Positions (Exempt)
- Coordinator of Global Inclusion (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Director of Student Development (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
Application deadline 9/5/2014
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
Support Staff Positions (Non-Exempt)
- Student Affairs Assistant (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Office Manager (FT/12months, benefits eligible)
- Police Dispatcher (PT/12 months, no benefits)
Coaching & Interns (Part-time stipend / Limited benefits)
College Faculty Openings
Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry (Deadline: 10/3/14)
Temporary Faculty Positions
- No positions available at this time.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
Seminary Faculty Openings
Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access a printable application with application instructions.
Moravian College is located near New York and Philadelphia, which affords easy access to many colleges and universities, as well as other scholarly and cultural resources. As a member of the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges, Moravian is engaged in a variety of cooperative programs with Lehigh and DeSales Universities, Cedar Crest, Lafayette, and Muhlenberg Colleges.
Moravian College & Moravian Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individual from under-represented populations to apply.