Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS.
Administrative (EXEMPT/ Salaried) Positions
- Provost and Dean of the Faculty (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Research Instruction Librarian & Seminary Liaison (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
Applications are no longer be accepted for the following positions:
- Coordinator of Global Inclusion
- Director of Student Development
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
The following positions have been filled:
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving
- Assistant Director of Instituional Research
- Interim Assistant/Associate Director of Housing
Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access a printable application with application instructions.
Moravian College & Moravian Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individual from under-represented populations to apply.