Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS.
Administrative (EXEMPT/ Salaried) Positions
- Academic Programs Administrator (PT, Non-exempt, ineligible for benefits)
- Client Support Analyst (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Information Technology Analyst (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Admissions Counselor/Asst Director of Admissions (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Assistant Director of Plant Operations (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
The following positions have been filled:
- Executive Director of Admission
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access a printable application with application instructions.
Moravian College & Moravian Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individual from under-represented populations to apply.