Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS.
Administrative (EXEMPT/ Salaried) Positions
- Coordinator of Global Inclusion (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Communications Associate/Magazine Editor (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Assistant Dean of the Comenius Center (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
- Research Instruction Librarian & Seminary Liaison (FT/12 months, benefits eligible)
Applications will no longer be accepted for the following positions:
- Provost & Dean of the Faculty
- Coordinator of Global Inclusion
The following positions have been filled:
- Director of Student Development
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Interim Assistant/Associate Director of Housing
Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access a printable application with application instructions.
Moravian College & Moravian Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individual from under-represented populations to apply.