JOB POSTING: Client Support Analyst
The client support analyst has advanced knowledge of Apple Macintosh OSX (Mavericks) personal computer operating system maintaining the personal computers across campus, installs and configures desktop work stations and provides on-going desktop support for existing end users while coordinating the timely and cost effective maintenance and repair of desktop work stations. In addition, this position maintains computer labs and multimedia classrooms, and maintains a significant Help Desk presence assisting Moravian’s faculty, students and staff with problems and questions.
This position is full-time/12 months and eligible for full benefits.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Classification: Administrative Staff
- Requires a BA degree and/or equivalent experience/training. Higher education experience preferred.
- An advanced competency of the Apple Macintosh OSX (Mavericks) personal computer operating system
- Ability to efficiently manage the deployment of a significant number of desktops/laptops using industry standard tools, like Symantec Ghost, or similar to minimize trouble calls, security risks, and in-person visits to workstations.
- Maintain a strong technical prowess and advanced level of problem determination skills in a networked computer environment with knowledge of common of desktop applications. Ability to trouble shoot hardware and software installations issues and develop strategies for improving hardware and software installation productivity.
- Requires advanced interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical college personnel at various levels in the organization as well as students.
- Knowledge of data networking, wired and wireless environments with the demonstrated ability to learn new technical environments to an advanced level.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of database, email, spreadsheet, word processing and Web Browser software to manage and access information
- Function well within a team.
- Advanced customer service skills to deal with all levels of end user competency.
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure response driven environment
Click here for more details and a printable copy of this posting.
TO APPLY: If your experience qualifies you for this challenging position, please send your resume and a cover letter along with specific salary history and three professional references. Candidates should submit their qualifications electronically.
Email your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please combine cover letter, resume, and references into one (1) electronic document formatted as a PDF file - include ‘Client Support Analyst’ in the email subject line.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until filled. Questions about the position may be directed to 610-861-1459.
Moravian College is located near New York and Philadelphia, which affords easy access to many colleges and universities, as well as other scholarly and cultural resources. As a member of the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges, Moravian is engaged in a variety of cooperative programs with Lehigh and DeSales Universities, Cedar Crest, Lafayette, and Muhlenberg Colleges.
Moravian College offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes health, life, and disability insurance, pension, generous vacation, and tuition remission.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access a printable application with application instructions. EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION LINK
Moravian College and Moravian Theological Seminary value diversity and encourage individuals from under-represented populations to apply.EOE