Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
- Nurse Practioner Coordinator
- Assistant Professor - Management
- Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor of Spanish (not tenure track; Renewable 1yr appt)
- Program Director, Graduate Occupational Therapy Training Program
- Program Director, Graduate Athletic Training Program
- No positions available at this time.
Click on the link to view a SUMMARY OF FACULTY BENEFITS.
Temporary Faculty Teaching Opportunities
- Visiting Studio Artist
- Visiting Assistant Professor - Economics
- Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor of Spanish (One-Year Appointment)
Adjunct Faculty Teaching Opportunities
- Suzuki Cello Instructor
- Adjunct Instructors - Nursing (Post-baccalaureate)
- Adjunct Instructors - Nursing (Undergraduate)
- Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor - Latin
- Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor - French
Unless otherwise instructed, candidates interested in Adjunct Faculty positions are advised to contact the relevant department chair for available teaching opportunities.
Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application.