Marketing & Recruitment Assistand for the Graduate Education Program
The Marketing and Recruitment Assistant for the Graduate Education Program prepares and updates electronic and physical marketing documents for all graduate education degree programs, advanced certification programs (ESL, reading specialist, principal K-12, supervisory, special education, etc.), and additional Comenius Center programs, as assigned. The assistant also represents graduate education and advanced certification programs at recruitment events on and off campus.
Regular schedule: 18 hours per week / 12 month
Benefit Status: Ineligible
CLASSIFICATION: Support Staff
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: works under the supervision of the Director of the Graduate Education Program, the chairperson of the Education Department, and the Dean of the Comenius Center.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: student employees as appropriate
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and maintains electronic and physical marketing materials for all graduate education degree and certification programs, as well as additional Comenius Center programs, as assigned.
- Works with the College webmaster to maintain and update all official College and Comenius Center web pages promoting graduate education degree and certification programs.
- Coordinates pre-production photo and video shoots to provide up-to-date media images for graduate education degree and certification programs.
- Designs electronic and physical promotional flyers, posters, and programs for graduate education events, including campus lectures, Open House sessions, and the annual Action Research Conference/Graduate Education Symposium.
- Edits electronic and physical graduate education promotional brochures and graduate education newsletter for fall, spring, and summer sessions
- Prepares recruitment displays for both on and off-campus events.
- Represents the graduate education degree and certification programs at recruitment events on and off campus.
- Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned by the Master of Education program Director and Department Chair.
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or equivalent training, coupled with any post-high school education and/or related experience which totals at least five years. Prior secretarial experience in an academic setting is preferred. Must be detail-oriented and well organized. Experience with word processing applications and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Ability to create and edit digital video is preferred. Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and oral communication skills are essential.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Moravian College and Moravian Theological Seminary value diversity and encourage individuals from under-represented populations to apply.EOE
Click here for a Printable Copy of this posting
To Apply: Interested candidates may apply in person or call 610-861-1527 for application. Moravian College, Colonial Hall, 3rd floor, 1200 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications electronically as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org - please combine cover letter, resume, references into one electronic document - include 'Marketing & Recruitment Assistant" in the email subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application.
Posting Date: 2-13-13EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION LINK