Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
In accepting a position at Moravian College and as a condition of employment, prospective employees should be aware that Moravian College will complete the following background checks: PA State Criminal Check, PA Child Abuse Search and the FBI Criminal Search with Fingerprints. Additional background checks may be required based on the specific requirements of the position for which this application is being made.
Candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access the application with application instructions.
NOTE: MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS.
To apply for open positions, please combine cover letter, resume, and references into one (1) document. Reference the jobs title in the email subject line and email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise instructed in the job posting. Recommended application format is a PDF file.
Click on the links below to view a complete list of job openings per category:
Administrative Positions (Exempt)
The following positions are full-time/12 months and benefits eligible.
- Director of Tennis
- Business Manager (CLOSED - we are no longer accepting applications for this position)
- Tutor Coordinator
- International Student Support Specialist
- Internet Marketing Associate
- Content Manager
- Research Instruction and Digital Resources Librarian
- Director of Athletics and Recreation
- Director of International Admissions
- Assistant Director of Intercultural Advancement
- Construction Expeditor
Support Staff Positions (Non-Exempt)
Coaching & Interns (Part-time stipend / Limited benefits)
- Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Men's Lacrosse Intern
- Women's Volleyball Intern Assistant Coach
College Faculty Openings
Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- Nurse Practioner Coordinator
- Assistant Professor - Management
- Program Director, Graduate Athletic Training Program (not tenure track)
- Program Director, Graduate Occupational Therapy Training Program (not tenure track)
Temporary Faculty Positions
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Suzuki Cello Instructor
- Adjunct Instructors - Nursing (Post-baccalaureate)
- Adjunct Instructors - Nursing (Undergraduate)
- Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor - French
Seminary Faculty Openings
- No positions available at this time.
Moravian College is a private coeducational liberal arts college that is located in historic Bethlehem, in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. The College emphasizes the deliberate integration of a broad-based liberal arts curriculum with hands-on learning experiences to prepare its 1,600 students, not just for jobs, but for successful careers. Moravian College, a MacBook and iPad campus, excels at transforming good students into highly competent graduates who are ready to enter the workplace with confidence or shine in graduate school. For specific information about Moravian College, please visit http://www.moravian.edu/.
Moravian College is located near New York and Philadelphia, which affords easy access to many colleges and universities, as well as other scholarly and cultural resources. As a member of the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges, Moravian is engaged in a variety of cooperative programs with Lehigh and DeSales Universities, Cedar Crest, Lafayette, and Muhlenberg Colleges.
Moravian College is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individual from under-represented populations to apply.