Employment Opportunities at Moravian College
TO APPLY: All application materials MUST be combined into ONE (1) document formatted as a PDF file. Limit application materials the cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references unless otherwise instructed. Reference the job title in the email subject line and email to email@example.com unless otherwise instructed in the job posting.
Background checks may be required based on the specific requirements of the position for which the application is being made.
Only candidates considered for employment at Moravian College will be asked to complete an employment application. Click on this link to access the application with application instructions.
NOTE: MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS; WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. (Application materials combined into one (1) Word file will be considered.)
Status updates on open positions per category:
Administrative Positions (Exempt)
The following positions are full-time/12 months and benefits eligible.
- Director of Career Development
- Assistant Director of Business Affairs
- Public Health Program Director (Part-time/benefits ineligible)
- Director of Tennis
- Director of Athletics and Recreation
Support Staff Positions (Non-Exempt)
Coaching & Interns (Part-time stipend / Limited benefits)
- Athletic Equipment Intern
- Softball Intern
- Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Men's Lacrosse Intern
- Women's Volleyball Intern Assistant Coach
College Faculty Openings
Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor - Education
- Nurse Practitioner Coordinator
- Assistant Professor - Earth Science
- Assistant Professor - Management
- Program Director, Graduate Athletic Training Program (not tenure track)
- Program Director, Graduate Occupational Therapy Training Program (not tenure track)
Temporary Faculty Positions
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Adjunct Instructor of Spanish
- Suzuki Cello Instructor
- Adjunct Instructor/Assistant Professor - French
Seminary Faculty Openings
- No positions available at this time.
Moravian College is a private coeducational liberal arts college that is located in historic Bethlehem, in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. The College emphasizes the deliberate integration of a broad-based liberal arts curriculum with hands-on learning experiences to prepare its 1,600 students, not just for jobs, but for successful careers. Moravian College, a MacBook and iPad campus, excels at transforming good students into highly competent graduates who are ready to enter the workplace with confidence or shine in graduate school. For specific information about Moravian College, please visit http://www.moravian.edu/.
Moravian College is located near New York and Philadelphia, which affords easy access to many colleges and universities, as well as other scholarly and cultural resources. As a member of the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges, Moravian is engaged in a variety of cooperative programs with Lehigh and DeSales Universities, Cedar Crest, Lafayette, and Muhlenberg Colleges.
Moravian College is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage individual from under-represented populations to apply.