No Change Guide

  • If you wish to continue your current Health, Vision, or Dental Enrollment elections into the next calendar year, no action is required.

  • If you wish to continue or enroll in the Flexible Spending Program, you must complete a new enrollment form each year. Click on the following link to access more information:
    PayFlex Flexible Spending.

< Return to OPEN ENROLLMENT Homepage