Preventing Sexual Harassment
Objectives of Preventing Sexual Harassment
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify behavior that might be considered sexual harassment,
- Explain the legal and other consequences of sexual harassment,
- Describe your role and responsibility as an employee in contributing to a workplace free of sexual harassment,
- State what actions to take against sexual harassment, and
- Describe appropriate policies and procedures on sexual harassment.
Click on this link to access the training program:
Upon completion of the program, print out a copy of the Certificate of Completion for your own records. The Office of Human Resources will receive an email confirmation upon the electronic submission of your test to New Media. Once an email confirmation is received, documentation indicating the course was completed successfully will be placed in your personnel file.
We all share in the responsibility to create a harassment-free work environment for all employees in our company. Preventing Sexual Harassment is a required course for all MORAVIAN COLLEGE employees.
- All new employees hired after February 1, 2008 are expected to complete this training within 30 days of their hire date.