Moravian Choir and Women's Chorus
Monday, AUGUST 25 * 3-7 pm
Peter Hall and Hearst Hall
- Bring a piece of your choice to sing and be prepared to sight-sing and do vocal exercises.
- To set up an audition, email Dr. Zerkle at firstname.lastname@example.org and write when you are available during the above audition times. You will get a response with your exact time.
For more choral information, contact:
BIG Band, Combo I, Combo II, Fusion, Jazz Vocal Ensemble
Monday, AUGUST 25 * 5-8 pm Music Bldg Room 121 (Ensemble Rehearsal Room)
- Jazz Instrumentalists should be prepared to sight-read and improvise on Blues in Bb.
- Jazz Vocalists should be prepared to sight-read AND ALSO bring a prepared 32 bar standard tune
OR a 12/16 bar blues in your key (bring sheet music).
For more jazz information, contact:
Monday, AUGUST 25 * 7-10 pm Foy Concert Hall
- Seating auditions take place at this first rehearsal.
Visit the Moravian College Community Orchestra webpage for seating info and syllabus.
For more information, contact:
Pre-classes BAND CAMP SUN, AUGUST 17 to FRI, AUGUST 22
For more marching band information, contact:
Admission to the following chamber ensembles is by audition and director selection. Ensembles subject to funding approval.
Please send an "interest" e-mail to email@example.com
AND contact the director directly by the first day of classes,
Monday, AUGUST 25 *
For more information, please contact:
Moravian College Music Department
1200 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Music Office (610) 861-1650
FAX (610) 861-1657