Sigma Tau Philosophy Honor Society
Douglas Anderson Prize
Undergraduate Philosophy Journals, Conferences, and
- Agora – Undergraduate Publication
- Aporia – A Student Journal for Philosophy
- Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science
- Cyberphilosophy Journal
- The Dualist Stanford’s Undergraduate Journal
- Hermenaut, an irregularly published journal of philosophy
and pop-culture, has been described as "a zine that gives
voice to indie intellectual thought," "a scholarly journal
minus the university," and "a sounding board for thinking
folk who operate outside the ivory tower." Founded in 1992
by a rag-tag group of outsider intellectuals, Hermenaut uses
the tools of philosophy, sociology, and critical theory to explode
the received notions of academia and the hipster demimonde alike.
From here, you can read selections from our print issues as well
as search the site itself by subject.
- Princeton Journal of Bioethics: The PJB is the first undergraduate Bioethics journal in the world.
Abstracts from our first journal can be found on-line, as can
our call for papers. The deadline for submissions is January
25th, 2004. All relevant details about submissions can
be found here.