Circulation & InterLibrary Loan Department
Items borrowed from Reeves Library have a variety of borrowing periods, depending on your role at Moravian College and the item you have chosen.
Standard borrowing periods for different groups
- Faculty: 1 year
- Administrative Staff: 3 weeks
- College Students: 3 weeks
- Seminary & CGS Students: 1 semester
- Visitors & Alums: 3 weeks
However, exceptions are made for certain types of materials, such as:
- Chidren's Collection & ECM Materials: 1 week
- Bestsellers: 3 weeks
- Videos: 1 week
- Fines are $.05 per item per day for regular items.
- 24-Hour reserve items cost $.25 per item per hour late.
- The charge for a lost item is a $15.00 service charge plus the cost of item.
- Unpaid fines or replacement costs for lost items will be charged to a student's account. Grades will be held for those students who at the end of the semester have not returned all books.
The Circulation & Interlibrary loan department may be contacted by calling ext. 1544, emailing email@example.com, or by stopping at the circulation desk between 8am and 4:15pm.
Looking to borrow something from another library? visit the page for our Interlibary Loan Service