Practicum Training Opportunities
We have made our selection for the 2015-2016 school year.and look forward to your application for the 2016-2017 school year.
If you are interesting in applying for a practicum or internship placement for the 2016-2017 school year at the Moravian College Counseling Center, please follow these steps:
- Please attach a letter of interest and current resume electronically to: Dr. Ron Kline firstname.lastname@example.org ****
- Applications will be accepted throughout January and February and at the latest, into March; If your program has a different time line or process, please contact us.
- Applications received after March 1 will be considered only if needed.
- Selected applicants will be notified by telephone of an interview time
- Final decisions will be made on a rolling basis throughout February and into mid March. All applicants will be notified by phone or mail about final decisions.
****Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation for the application or interview process or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Michelle Matuczinski at email@example.com or 610-861-1510.
We have had applicants and placed practicum students from Lehigh University, Immaculata University, Widener University, Chestnut Hill College, Moravian Theological Seminary, Seton Hall University, the Biblical Theological Seminary, Villanova University, Kutztown University and Marywood College. We value diversity and encourage individuals from all populations to apply.