Practicum Training Opportunities
We are now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year.
If you are interesting in applying for a practicum placement for the 2013-2014 school year at the Moravian College Counseling Center, please follow these steps:
- Please attach a letter of interest and current resume electronically to: Dr. Michelle Santiago firstname.lastname@example.org ****
- All information should be submitted no later than March 2, 2013.
- Applications received after March 2, 2013 will be considered only if needed.
- selected applicants will be notified by telephone of an interview time
- Final decisions will be made mid March. All applicants will be notified by phone or mail about final decisions.
****Those applicants requiring accommodation for the application and/or interview process should contact 610-861-1510
We have had applicants and placed practicum students from Lehigh University, Immaculata University, Widener University, Chestnut Hill College, Moravian Theological Seminary, Seton Hall University, the Biblical Theological Seminary, Villanova University, and Marywood College. We value diversity and encourage individuals from all populations to apply.