Practicum Training Opportunities
We have made our selection for the 2014-2015 school year.and look forward to your application for the 2015-2016 school year.
If you are interesting in applying for a practicum placement for the 2015-2016 school year at the Moravian College Counseling Center, please follow these steps:
- Please attach a letter of interest and current resume electronically to: Dr. Michelle Santiago email@example.com ****
- All information should be submitted no later than Feb 27, 2015.
- Applications received after Feb 27, 2015 will be considered only if needed.
- selected applicants will be notified by telephone of an interview time
- Final decisions will be made mid March. All applicants will be notified by phone or mail about final decisions.
****Those applicants requiring ADA accommodations for the application and/or interview process should contact 610-861-1510
We have had applicants and placed practicum students from Lehigh University, Immaculata University, Widener University, Chestnut Hill College, Moravian Theological Seminary, Seton Hall University, the Biblical Theological Seminary, Villanova University, Kutztown University and Marywood College. We value diversity and encourage individuals from all populations to apply.