Disability Disclosure Process
Moravian College requires students with documented disabilities to self-disclose their disabilities to the college in order to receive academic and other accommodations. Below is the process for disclosing.
- Inquire about services for students with disabilities
- Call the Academic & Disability Support Office OR
- Brose the Academic & Disability Support Office webpage
- Submit documentation
- Documentation Receipt and Review
- Staff will receive and review disability documentation to determine whether the information provided is sufficient for disclosure
- Staff will contact student to schedule an appointment or to ask for further documentation
- Disability Support Intake
- Student (and parent, guardian, etc, if requested by the student) meet and discuss necessary accommodations and services available at Moravian
- The agreed upon accommodations will be included in a letter of accommodation for the student to deliver to his/her faculty
- Use of Services
- Students follow established procedures for utilizing academic and other accommodations while enrolled at Moravian College
Download the Disclosure Process Checklist here.