In order to advise you properly and to make sure that Moravian College is ready for your fall arrival, there are several items on our May Registration Checklist that you need to complete this spring/summer. Some of the information is required and some of the information is optional. Please check the listings carefully to determine what pieces of information are required and what their deadlines are. The assessments and forms have different deadlines, so please read each deadline carefully.
AMOS Log In Information:
Student Log-in Information
- A Student Username is created for a student only AFTER the student has paid the $400 non-refundable deposit to the Admissions Office.
- If you have not paid the $400 non-refundable deposit to the Admissions Office, please send that payment to the Admissions Office. The Admissions Office will accept credit card payments over the phone. You may call them at 610.861.1320.
Once you have paid the non-refundable deposit and registered for May Registration, you will be sent an e-mail (to the email address you provided on your application form) confirming the day you will attend May Registration. If you have not received the confirmation email by May 10, please contact the Academic & Disability Support Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610.861.1510.
After reviewing the May Registration Enrollment Checklist, continue the enrollment process outlined in the steps below.
- Register to attend May Registration and select your First-Year Seminar choices (if you have not already done so)
- Complete academic assessments
- Complete enrollment forms