-Web Content Management
-Contact Center Operations
Optimize the two-way dialogue between Pfizer Consumer Healthcare brands and the consumer by maximizing the functionality, performance and consumer experience on www.pfizerCH.com, which generates more than 590M unique visitors and 3.9MM page views per month.
that creates an engaging
experience, informs consumers, and generates awareness and trial
-Launched www.agentcoolblue.com to support new product introduction, which generates more than 18M unique visitors and 88M page views per month
- Developed product content and FAQs
- Designed rich media enhancements to drive over 8,000 monthly hits from www.pfizerCH.com,
- Ensure that brand/product web pages reflect current brand initiatives (content and creative) by working closely with brand marketing, the creative agency and the on-line agency
- Identify and communicate key drivers of consumer behavior in order to improve products, packaging, and other marketing initiatives
- Design and execute on-line consumer survey with key metrics to improve site performance and create improvement initiatives
- Develop rich media enhancements to extend reach of off-line activities such as public relations, advertising and promotions, ensuring consistent brand messaging across all platforms
- Analyze consumer contact data to develop web assets that address consumer needs
Business Team Consultant, Consumer Affairs March 2004 – January 2006
Serve as key liaison between Brand Marketing and Consumer Affairs, providing strategic recommendations to key stakeholders based on trend analysis and the assimilation of consumer insights and information.
-Identify and cultivate partnerships with internal client groups (Marketing, Sales, Promotions, Market Research, R&D, Legal, Quality Assurance, and Product Safety) to influence development of new products, advertising, promotions and packaging to appropriately reflect consumer perspectives and sensitivities
- Analyze monthly statistics and author trend reports/presentations to ensure consumer issues and trends are surfaced appropriately
- Manage agent training to ensure appropriate product positioning and accuracy of information when communicating with consumers
- Develop and maintain the Consumer Affairs web site and reference manual content for assigned product areas
- Lead reorganization of department to meet current business needs and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Perform analyses of staffing and contact statistics to identify gaps and enact solutions to close those gaps
- Develop team by aligning company/department vision and goals with responsibilities, protocols, rewards and compensation
- Monitor contact handling quality of team members and provide coaching feedback for improved performance
- Participate on team task forces that address major service enhancement or cost reduction opportunities
- Develop applicable SOPs and help to ensure compliance with Consumer Affairs SOPs, policies and procedures
Supervise the operations of a Commercial Underwriting department.
- Responsible for a team of 11 Customer Service Representatives
- Participate in projects to strategically consolidate business in certain locations
- Collaborate with business units to achieve business goals/plans
- Interact with agents/brokers to ensure that customer needs are being met
- Implement new technologies, such as a commercial underwriting workstation and Windows NT, to the business units
- Generate reports to identify business prospects, monitor monthly bookings, track loss experience, etc.
- Establish work flows/processes to improve productivity and efficiency
- Research and resolve discrepancies in cash flow, premium booking, and policy issuance
Bachelor of Science – Psychology, Minor – Spanish - Rutgers College
-Henry Rutgers Scholar, Golden Key National Honor Society, Dean’s List