homehistoryofficersbrothersalumniphotosdatescontact
ogw

“Our past is rich and our present strong…” these words have been repeated by hundreds of ‘OGO’ brothers throughout their years. ‘OGOs’ history at Moravian College is well in-grained, the Beta chapter being formed here only a single year after the original Omicron Gamma Omega was started at the University of Virginia. Here is a brief history of OGO 1920 - Alpha chapter is founded at University of Virginia 1921 - Student transfers to Moravian, founds Beta Chapter 1949 - OGO brothers adopt OGO the Greyhound and begin the Greyhound adoption tradition 1957 - OGO becomes first fraternity with a permanent residence on campus at 1305-1307 Main St. 1961 - First OGO cannon is built 1966 – Transferring from Moravian College, James Wallace Paul founds the Gamma chapter at Millersville College. 2000 - OGO is kicked off campus 2003 - OGO is re-founded on campus by Matt Sprague, Michael Grillo, Jeremy Onorato, Anthony Merz, and Matt Smyth.