Archives > Collection Guides
The Moravian College Archives is the official repository for institutional
records, college publications, and historical information about
the College and Theological Seminary.
Included in the Archival collections are:
- minutes, reports, correspondence
- scrapbooks, notebooks, diaries, memoirs
- catalogs, yearbooks, directories
- sound recordings
- videos, motion picture films, slides
- posters, flyers, and programs
To learn about the Archives collections, click on Collection
For information about what the Archives does and does not collect,
see the Collection Policy.
Consult our available online guides for descriptions and inventories of our holdings.
Browse the Student Records Index 1884-1925